Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Zalak.......
Zalak, she passed away in April 2010. I miss her sometimes. Couple of times she came into my dreams. I was carrying her in my arms. I saw she was looking at our house’s ceiling (I never understood what she was finding there). I saw she was smiling, but that was just a dream. I know she will never come back. It’s over. I think whatever happened was the best thing for her, no complains, I still believe in God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think you and your family are really handling this very well...i mean it!!! Yes, I agree, maybe medically speaking whatever happened may have been for the best but still one does tend to blame God...your attitude is gr888...you are thinking of and treasuring whatever little time you had with her..she was a gift from God..for a short time..but with everlasting memories..
ReplyDelete