Thursday, January 28, 2010

Doll

She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen; she is very cute, very soft and her smile….the most beautiful smile.

She makes hundreds of faces in her sleep, and I just keep looking at her face. Initially I was scared to hold her in my arms but now I think I can manage. Couple of times she slept in my arms and I cannot explain that wonderful feeling. She sleeps for at least 18 hours a day and she wakes up for only two things……eating and crying :) (and of course to have fun with me :) :) )

The most beautiful thing is her smile when she is at sleep; a pure smile and I just love that.

Nowadays, I just don’t like coming to office. I want to stay back at home and want to spend my entire time with her. I love to talk to her; I am not sure how much she understands when I talk to her but I still love to talk to her. I try to go home early so that I can play with her but she goes to sleep by the time I reach home :(

She is 7 days old doll, my niece. I love her more than anything in my life.

2 comments:

  1. Really sweet. I liked it. The same thing with me too. I enjoy playing and spending time with my 3 years old daughter. It is completely different experience which can't be explained in words.

    Amod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool n sweet..i know its a bit too late to comment n mayb somewhere i'll stir ur feelings again..but i just cant help commenting..this is so from the heart n sweet...yes, i have held my cousins and felt the same...i dont knw if i'l make you angry(as if i care :)))
    but honestly, compared with your latest article where i find you very shallow-minded this is so deep and true...

    ReplyDelete