Wednesday, January 13, 2010

3 Idiots

I was talking to one of my friends about the movie 3 Idiots. He liked the movie very much. He said parents should allow their kids to do whatever they are interested in and they should not impose their own thoughts on their.

I asked him, would you allow your son to play hockey and make his career into it (Field Hockey and not Ice Hockey) in case if he loves this game and wants to make his career in it. Straightaway he said “No, there is no money in that game (at least in India.)”

I am not sure by not allowing his son to play hockey, my friend is doing right or not, what would you do?

(“3 Idiots” is a recent Indian (Hindi) movie that has received praise from all across the country).

4 comments:

  1. but i like to keep child in Hockey
    irrespective of money boss

    coz whatever i am doin is not i like to do

    ReplyDelete
  2. wont u think "Pratically" abt ur son's future....or u will just listen to ur heart?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can advise him as long he is in school (or till he reaches puberty). After that I should learn to respect his decisions. After all "Bada hoke, Mujhe kosnese aachha hai woh apne aap ko kose"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I agree with you. But at the same time you can give him a suggestion for sure...afterwards let it go....

    ReplyDelete