I went to one of the European countries Consulate to stamp my visa in Mumbai -- India. My appointment was at 9:15 AM and I reached there by 9:08 AM.
One security guy started checking my bags and I just asked him, am I late for my visa stamping? He said No and he also said even if you are late also its OK (agar tum late bhi hai to chalega).
I was like, Boss, NO it’s not OK. If I am late then I am wasting my time and others time too. It’s not right to reach late unless and until you have really genuine reason.
This is India’s one of the biggest problem, "Chalta hai attitude". India has that capacity to grow and move ahead but this attitude is keeping us behind from other developed countries in the world.
Anyways…Shital, tell me one thing, are you reaching office on time? :(
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment