Saturday, October 31, 2009

Struggle

Struggle is to coping up and wins with all the difficulties and challenges that arise in different times through out the life.
Having a good job to support your family is a struggle, maintain or take your life style to next level is a struggle, making your family happy is a struggle, compete in this competitive and cruel world is a struggle.
But I am not gonna talk about a struggle which we are going through for our family or for our friends or in a job or to live in this world.
I am gonna talk about day to day struggle which we do it for solely for ourselves, like getting up before sun rise everyday without fail, having a smile on your face everyday in any circumstances, achieve whatever you have aimed only for yourself, when you decide to change something in your life for good for yourself and to achieve it, spending time for your hobbies or passion, to give up bad habits....
I think these struggles are tough because in all these struggles you will achieve something only for yourself and not for others and in these types of struggle you have to prove yourself to yourself only and I believe this is the most difficult task.
Sometime to start something new in our life itself is a struggle and even if we start something then to continue with it is a bigger struggle, like jogging or yoga or any physical exercise. First of all to start exercise itself is a struggle and once you start, it is more difficult to continue with it everyday. How many of us started going to gym and quit within few days or weeks, I am one of them for sure.
From past few weeks, every night I am telling myself, from tomorrow onwards I will wake up early, I will go for a morning walk, I will quit smoking but I am not able to even start it. Somehow I feel struggle is closely related to determination. We will determine for something if we have hope for it and We will struggle once we determine to achieve or get something in our life. But again to having a hope and to make determination itself is a struggle :) :)
Guys, I believe once we are successful in our day to day struggle, it will become somewhat easier to achieve success in our struggle for life.

*(Life is a continued struggle to be what we are not, and to do what we cannot.)

3 comments:

  1. Hey Come-on ... I wrote comments but it is not visible.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your thoughts will inspire somebody...Great Start...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Shital. This is really cool. Great start... :-D
    All the best.

    ReplyDelete